Google Translator

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Animal Pyramid Card Parade



This afternoon has turned into a rainy afternoon.  But everything is turning green and it is really looking like Spring- so I don't mind.  It gives me a chance to work in my craft room too- instead of outside raking and such.   The pictures above show the Pyramid cards that I have been making for the Craft Fair in June.   I have made Pyramid cards back a few years ago.  I have made some new ones and updated a few oldie but golden ones.  


These Angry Bird Pyramid cards are new for me.  I have to chuckle when I see them since they are Birthday Cards and the look on their faces is how I feel about my birthdays now!   These were fun to make and easy too!  Mostly made with pretty basic circle dies and punches.   



The Prince Frogs are new too!  Love the eyes and bow ties!  I have a cute punch that makes the bow ties.  




Now, the Giraffes I have made before.  But I did add the glasses.  Don't they look smart?  They are supposed to be standing by a bush and eating it too.



I made this dinosaur before too.  I just love the face!  All these cards are birthday cards.  I am hoping someone will like these because I really have fun making them!  On to the next project!








4 comments:

  1. Your cards are simply Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get directions to make these simply adorable cards? I'd love to make some for the "seniors" I "card" for monthly birthdays. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey,
      My last post has a link to a tutorial to make the base. Are you interested in making a certain animal?

      Delete