Google Translator

Sunday, September 10, 2017

New Baby Explosion Boxes


I am going to another Gender Reveal party today for my niece!  I went to another such party for my nephew earlier this year.  That baby turned out to be a little girl!  I took both a Girl Explosion Box and a Boy Explosion Box.  I still have the same Boy box to use today.  I had to make another box for a Girl - it's a little different than the one I made before.


This box has a shaker card on the top!  I love making those things with all the pink sequins. The box doesn't open to lie flat on all sides.  I loved the idea of only have 2 sides fall.  I saw some of these boxes on Pinterest. 


I have had this little teddy bear for ages and wanted to use it.  I have wooden toy blocks but they seemed too big so I made my  own and spelled out BABY! I have a sentiment on the inside of the fold to the left of the box. 

Don't you like the pictures on the wall?  That's Mommy and Daddy!  I used a Stampin Up stamp set I have had for ages.  I have another sentiment on the fold over the little feet that when it is opened it lies flat as you can see below. 

There is a place where they can slide a picture of the little one once they are born with a little ribbon pull.   I got to use my die from Marianne Designs for the little pink feet!  A glue dot secures the pink pacifier to the box. 


The picture below shows the inside of the little boy box.  I posted this before when I went to the last Gender reveal party.  Hmm... can't wait to see what the Expectant parents are going to have!  Lately, it seems the girls outnumber the boys.  We shall see !



2 comments:

  1. Wow these are darling ! Chris any chance you would be doing a tutorial or video in the near future! Great job! I'm sure the parents
    To be were thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are so adorable! Emma loved them both!! But as we know, she kept the pink one!! Congratulations to Emma and Dylan!!

    ReplyDelete