Google Translator

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014



This month has flown by!  It's hard to believe that Memorial Day is here!  Here are a few pictures I thought I would share of this past month's activities.  These pictures are of our trip to Brimfield, Mass. and their giant flea market!   My sister's and Russ and I go at least once a year.  You never know what you will see when you round a corner!  I love the chef and I actually have a couple of small ones in my kitchen.  This one would have been a great addition but I really don't have any room for him.



I love the cement figures from this seller.  They are really too heavy to carry around but would look great in a garden!



I love the color of Jadeite!  I have a cake plate in Jadeite and love it.  I don't dare buy anything else or may find myself addicted!  They really are very pretty!



 I love this picture of my mother on Mother's Day!  She is opening the card I gave her!  I love to watch when someone opens a card that has been hand made especially for them!  My mother always seem to love them!


Tom and I went to North Haven this weekend to visit Callie and Noah and Ezra!  It turned out to be a beautiful day!  Sorry this post has been so long but I hadn't posted anything in a while.  I thought I would catch up with you! 

The view in Rockland

Approaching North Haven on the ferry

Some of the lobster boats in the harbor
 

1 comment:

  1. May has really flown by! I have a feeling June will too! Great pictures of Brimfield, Mom and heading out to North Haven! I think I want that Statue of Liberty so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete