Google Translator

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fun & Games Tag


I love playing with the Prima Doll stamps! I haven't posted anything on my blog lately  so I thought I would show you what I have been working on.   I found vintage Bingo cards the last time I went "Junkin" along with an old Monopoly Game.  I used one of the cards from that game for this tag.   I have a jar full of old Scrabble letters that I use once in a while and they seem to fit on this tag.  You can't tell from this picture but I raised the skirt on this doll and her hair too.  Below is a picture of the back of the tag.  I am going to add a sentiment in the pocket.  



A co-worker had a birthday recently- I was happy to make a card for her!  My sister owns the cutest stamp that I had asked to borrow.  I believe it is from Art Impressions.
I love it!  I had seen a similar card on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try.


I used my new Sizzix Pop n Cut die to make this card.  I know you can make your own Pop up card but
with this die it does make it alot easier!  The clouds are from Memory Box.  This card reminds me of how I feel when I go off with my sisters for an adventure~  Pure fun!  Have a wonderful Monday!




4 comments:

  1. Both of them are adorable!! Your designs are perfect! You have given me an idea for Jan. She is an avid reader so I am going to make her a tag as a bookmark with the prima doll stamps. Great idea and great jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags. Your work is amazing! You always add so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my Prima doll stamp and will be using it for a tag card, too. Great ideas. I love that stamp set, too. Glad to lend it.. The card is great.. I bet she loved it..

    ReplyDelete