Google Translator

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Prima Doll Stamp



 Today we celebrated my sister, Andrea's upcoming 50th birthday! Her birthday isn't until August but we love surprising our siblings early - so it is really a surprise!  I forgot to take my camera today or I would show you the expression on her face when she walked thru the door and heard, " SURPRISE".  It was priceless!!!  We also celebrated my Mom' s birthday since it is her birthday on May 20th.   All in all, it was a fun party!   It is always nice to get together with family!

I used Prima's doll stamp designed by Julie Nutting.  I own 2 of these adorable stamps.  It is fun decorating their clothing and adding some bling.  The sentiments I used on Andrea's card are fun!  Check them out in the picture below.  You can click on the pictures to make them larger. 
 
  I love the color of this card too!  Very festive!
 
Here is a picture below of the card I made for my Mom.  I used Graphic 45 paper.  The dress form is from Tim Holtz.  Both Andrea and Mom's cards are Tri-Fold shutter cards.  You have tons of room to decorate!   Back to work tomorrow!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these cards are super gorgeous...I have to get that doll stamp. The colors you chose are just perfect. I am looking forward to seeing the Sweet Day mini album that I got a peek at in your studio. It was so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good time was had by all. Both of these cards are awesome. Gorgeous colors and so much detail. I love this type of card and have made many attempts but they all ended up in the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris...Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words you left on my blog this morning! Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute cards, I just ordered the Prima stamps and can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete