Google Translator

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Toilet Paper Album



This is just a short video to show you the Toilet Paper Album I had so much fun making!  It makes a great gift to give someone!  Check out the great video instructions from Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper-

http://mysistersscrapper.com/2012/03/vertical-tp-mini-album-tutorial/

I am now going to work on doing another Vertical Paper Bag album of our trip to Disney.  The Toilet Paper Album certainly makes up faster!  But I love how much space you have in the Paper Bag Albums.   Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this album. From the paper to the tags it all fits together so well. I am going to make one soon.. want to finish up other projects first, but you have inspired me to get going. Nice work...

    ReplyDelete